Reset

by - Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Do you ever feel after a couple days of terrible sleep, minimal exercise and questionable eating that you just want to push a giant reset button to wipe the slate clean and start over?

That's definitely what I needed today.

After a crazy weekend full of family fun, weddings and concerts, I was in desperate need of a full night's sleep, some healthy food and a workout.

Family at Kenny and Nikki's wedding
Family before Kenny and Nikki's wedding. Thanks to my Uncle Bill for the picture!

Don't get me wrong, this past weekend was amazing and I wouldn't change much. But I definitely needed to hit reset.

So last night I crawled into bed around 7 p.m., watched the Bachelorette Men Tell All on Hulu and had the lights out by 9 p.m.

When my alarm went off at 6 this morning, I woke up feeling energized and well-rested for the first time in ages.

Even the stifling humidity didn't bother me as much as normal on my run. My three miles were a bit slow, but I was so happy to be up and running.

This morning's run. #proof #fitfluential

And thankfully after a weekend of delicious food indulgences, like crab dip and bacon-wrapped scallops, my body is craving lots of fruits and vegetables today.

It feels good to get back into my normal routine.

Do you ever feel the need to hit "reset" after a weekend of fun?

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great job done by author. Information helps me a lot to improve my skills. Thanks for the author for sharing. Please keep posting.

    jonatheran

    http://mmshealthy4life.com/

    ReplyDelete