Hot, Hot, Hot!

by - Friday, July 06, 2012

Happy Friday!

It appears we have mostly made it through the most dysfunctional work week ever. I thought having Wednesday off for the 4th would make the week fly by, but instead it somehow managed to make the week seem to drag on forever.

Did anyone else feel that way?

Fourth of July fun with Lauren and Emily!
4th of July fun with Lauren and Emily

Besides this week being incredibly long, it has also been incredibly hot. The heat index in DC has been well over 100 for the past several days.

That pretty much means the only thing I want to do is hide out in the air conditioning.

Running has taken a major hit this week. I managed to do a slow four miler on the 4th before it got too hot, but other than walking to and from the office, that is the only physical activity that I have done this week.

I feel super lazy and kind of icky from all the sitting around I've been doing, but I just can't motivate myself to run in this heat.

I guess I should get used to it though. It doesn't look like we're going to get a reprieve any time soon. Time to start heading to bed early so I can get up before the sun to do my runs.

Wishing you a fun and cool weekend!

You May Also Like

0 comments