Ten Hours of Sleep!

by - Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lately I have been running myself into the ground.

  • I've been training and working out hard.
  • I've been going out and staying out late with friends.
  • I've been busting my butt at work on some new projects.

I've been trying to do it all and to do it all well, but I've been majorly sacrificing my sleep through the whole thing.

Some of it is my fault, I stay up too late and wake up too early. But then some of it is just poor quality sleep thanks to some not so awesome anxiety dreams.

It was all bound to catch up to me eventually.

And last night it finally did.

I was in bed reading and the last time I remember looking at the clock was 8:30 or so.

Imagine my surprise when my phone beeped around 9:15, apparently waking me up, and I realized I had passed out on top of my book and my laptop with all the lights still on.

I got up, turned off the lights and crawled right back into bed.

Ten hours later I feel like a new person.

Getting enough sleep is a wonderful feeling.

You May Also Like

0 comments