Sweat to Street Sunday #2

by - Sunday, March 11, 2012

Welcome to another Sweat to Street Sunday.

Sweat-to-Street-Sundays-for-Em
Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week we encourage you to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related. 

Sweat to Street Sunday is hosted by:

MCM Mama (Erika)

I'm stunned that two weeks in a row, I have non-workout outfits that are actually worth sharing.

Sweat:

This is the outfit I wore to race in the Four Courts Four Miler yesterday, where I set a sweet PR. (More on the race tomorrow.)

photo (2)photo (3)

Tank Top: Under Armour
Capris: Under Armour (these are my favorite capris ever because they fit well and are amazingly flattering.)
Run Jacket: Under Armour (are we sensing a theme here yet?)
Shoes: Mizuno Wave Inspire 6's

Street:

On Tuesday I got to attend a really fun cocktail reception that my friend's company was hosting to raise awareness of health through physical education and sports. That's obviously a mission I can get on board with so I was thrilled to attend. (I'll definitely blog more about the event as soon as I get some of the pictures from my friend!)

Anyway this is what I wore:

photo (1)

Sweater Dress: Boscov's
Red Tights (not shown): Target
Bracelet: BlogHer conference swag (seriously)
Necklace: Can't remember

You May Also Like

0 comments