Chris Young Concert and Songs For Your Playlists

by - Thursday, November 03, 2011

Last night my college roommate Emily had an extra ticket to the Chris Young concert in Silver Spring and asked me to tag along with her. Since I loved watching Chris Young when he opened for Blake Shelton at the Maryland State Fair this summer, I jumped at the chance to see him again.

Chris Young Concert

Chris Young is a country artist and has some pretty amazing, not-too-twangy songs.

In fact, I have several of them on a variety of my running playlists, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorites, in case you're looking for some songs to spice up your own playlists.

Upbeat, Fun Chris Young Songs:

These songs are perfect for when you need a pick me up on your runs.

1. Save Water, Drink Beer
2. Who's Gonna Take Me Home
3. Gettin' You Home
4. I Can Take It From There
5. Lost

Slightly More Mellow Songs:

These songs are good for the middle miles of a long race, where you are just trying to cruise and not push the pace too much.

1. Voices
2. Tomorrow
3. You
4. The Man I Want To Be

His mellow songs are actually some of my favorites. I'm pretty obsessed with Voices and Tomorrow, and this summer I listened to Tomorrow on repeat all the time. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, I will probably end up listening to it again all day today. It's just that good.

What's the one song that you can listen to on repeat over and over again and not get sick of?

You May Also Like

0 comments