Fitbloggin' Webinar

by - Friday, June 03, 2011

A big thank you to everyone who came to the webinar Katy and I did of our Fitbloggin' presentation on Wednesday night.

I know some people weren't able to make it though because of various other commitments, so as promised, here is the videocast of the webinar.



I think for our first webinar we did a pretty solid job.

If you want to catch some of the other Fitbloggin' presentations in webinar form, I know Katy is working to get a bunch set up in the coming weeks. In fact, there will be another webinar today on breaking into health and fitness blogging at 2 p.m. Eastern for anyone who is interested.

Defintely check Katy's blog if you're interested on the schedule for upcoming webinars.

And on that note, I hope you all have an awesome weekend!

You May Also Like

0 comments