Soreness

by - Thursday, March 17, 2011

On Tuesday my personal trainer warned me that I'd feel most of the soreness from all the squats and lunges that we did two days after the session.

He was right.

While I was sore yesterday, I'm even more sore today. And I'm very grateful that I have yoga tonight to help me loosen up.

I suspect the interval session I did yesterday morning is also contributing to my extra soreness this morning.

I'm playing around with different types of speedwork this training plan and yesterday I set out to do three-minute repeats at a 8 minute mile pace. I did seven repeats in total with a minute recovery in between each.

It was probably one of the toughest running workouts I've done this training cycle, but I felt fairly accomplished afterward.

I have a feeling after this week of intense workouts, yoga is going to feel awesome tonight.

You May Also Like

0 comments