A New Running Book

by - Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nothing frustrates me more than getting sick in the middle of a training plan and missing quality workouts.

Yesterday, I felt like crap, so I stayed in bed, watched obscene amounts of Law and Order:SVU on Netflix and popped some ibuprofen to make myself feel better.

I was cranky and irritable and annoyed that I was laying in bed like a blob instead of out doing something.

To make myself feel better I ordered myself a present from Amazon: Racing Weight by Matt Fitzgerald. I've heard tons of great things about this book and I can't wait to dive into it.

A big part of my training this year is getting a better handle on what I should be eating to fuel for my runs so I can run faster and recover more quickly. I'm hoping this book will held shed some more light on that for me because it's definitely an area where I could use some improvement.

I promise a full review of the book once I finish.

You May Also Like

0 comments