A Very Fit Christmas

by - Monday, December 27, 2010

Just a few gifts that Santa left at the Run Girl Run house this Christmas.

Pull bouy and towel
Pull buoy and pool towel for my Mom

Running socks
Running socks for my Dad

Reflective tape and LED light
Reflective tape and an LED light for Dad

ROAD ID
Road ID for Dad

Groupon to the running store
Groupon to my parents' running store for Mom

Garmin for dad
A Garmin for my Dad

Food steamer
Food steamer, for me, this will be great for veggies

Saucony pullover
Saucony pullover for me

Ice pack
Perfect for icing my knees

Pro marathon pictures
The digital download file of my Philadelphia marathon pictures from Matt

Pro pic 2

Pro pic 3

Pro pic 4

Pro pic 6

Pro pic 8

What did Santa leave under your tree this year?

You May Also Like

0 comments