Three Things Thursday

by - Thursday, December 16, 2010

1. The heat is broken in the fitness room at my gym and the temperature in the room when we were ready to start class last night was 47 degrees. To prevent us all from freezing, our instructor took us to a smaller room the gym has in the basement. Despite the fact the instructor had to completely make up her class on the spot to accommodate the new space and the new equipment available, I still got an awesome workout. The instructor was quick thinking and made the best of a crappy situation and instead of just sending us home with no workout, she really kicked our butts.

2. With still a week to go until Christmas, I'm proud to say I have all my presents wrapped! Wrapping presents isn't my strong suit, and I usually end up with tape stuck to all my fingers and packages that look quite sad in the paper. But this year everything looks sort of normal, evenly the oddly shaped gifts.

3. There is snow in the forecast for today, but I think I'm still going to try to get out for a run at some point this afternoon. I really miss running and I need to get back out there. Must get over my wimpy ways.

You May Also Like

0 comments