Three Things Thursday

by - Thursday, December 02, 2010

Happy Thursday! It's Matt's birthday today and he's officially now in his mid-twenties. So, Matt, welcome to the club!

In other news...

1. I went to my first spin class in well over a year on Tuesday night. It was only a 45-minute class but my legs felt like jello when it was over, and man was my butt sore all day yesterday. I forgot just how uncomfortable those seats can be until you get used to them.

2. My office is in the processes of moving and today is our last day in our current building. The building is being remodeled and in the meantime we are moving to a brand new building much closer to my house. I'm a little sad to leave the old building but I'm psyched about my new commute. I'll still be taking Metro, but it will be a much shorter ride than my current commute.

3. I'm heading to Ohio this weekend with my dad's entire side of the family for my grandma's 90th birthday party. It's been years since I've seen some of my relatives, so it should be a good time. Matt and I are hitching a ride with my cousin and her fiance, so I'm hoping having a good group of people in the car will make the six-hour ride more bearable.

You May Also Like

0 comments