Grandma's 90th Birthday

by - Monday, December 06, 2010

I spent the weekend in Ohio with my dad's side of the family celebrating my Grandma's 90th birthday. My dad is one of six, with siblings scattered all over the country from California to Ohio, Pennsylvania and Maryland and it was the first time in ages all of us were together.

It was a fun, but exhausting weekend.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the party.

me and matt at lunch
Me and Matt at lunch

cousin and her fiance
My cousin, Laura, and her fiance, Nate

grandma blowing out candles
Grandma blowing out her birthday candles

cousin and son
My cousin, Paul, and his 10-month-old son, Leo

Abby and balloons
My cousin Abby playing with balloons.

Matt, Abby and balloons
Matt and Abby playing with balloons

You May Also Like

0 comments