Cooking Challenge: Breakfast for Dinner 2

by - Friday, July 02, 2010

I know I mentioned in another cooking challenge post, that breakfast for dinner is one of my favorite things.

This week I was really in the mood to make pancakes. I ran out to the store to pick up a Bisquick mix.



Mixed in the eggs and milk.


And then got to work making the pancakes.


I'm the world's worst pancake flipper. I end up throwing pancakes on top of each other, not flipping them all the way, or just in general not cooking them enough. I leave the pancake flipping to the BF.

The BF also had the great idea to put the finished pancakes in the oven to keep them warm while we cooked the rest. As we finished cooking them we tossed them on a pizza tray in the oven.


And when we were all finished, I topped mine with some butter and drizzled them with maple syrup.

You May Also Like

0 comments