Ready for the weekend

by - Friday, October 23, 2009

When I got home from work last night I toyed with the idea of going for a run for about five minutes. Then I curled up in bed and caught up on TV instead. Lazy, you bet, but just what this worn out girl needed.

I'm so looking forward to the weekend to catch up on some much needed sleep. Late nights up trying to watch the Phillies games weren't doing anything good for me this week.

I've got nothing too thrilling on the schedule for the weekend, except for cashing in a gift certificate from the BF's mom for a much needed sports massage tomorrow afternoon. I'm so looking forward to it!

Before I wrap up, I wanted to give a quick shout out to all my new commenters! I've been noticing that over the past two weeks a bunch of new people (or maybe former lurkers?) have been leaving me some nice comments. Thanks bunches and welcome! My apologies for not being over to check out your blogs! I promise I will find the time soon!

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Rest up chica! I know what it's like staying up late watching your fav team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the sports massage! I was pondering one last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the weekend! And the massage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In both series so far, the Phils have been TOTALLY worth the loss of sleep! I'm still tired but I'm running on that adrenaline left over from excitement over their winning the NL Cham-PEEN-ship!

    Go Phillies!

    Ibañez!!!! (He's my guy.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sports messages are my most favorite things ever. Enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember many a sleepless week or two when the Braves were perennial NL champs... Get some rest! Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the massage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It will be interesting to see how you like the massage. I don't care for them, but my husband loves them

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get that rest girl. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy the massage. No plans are good plans sometimes. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess you don't consider me too exciting as we're all meeting up for dinner in, like, two hours! Hmmm, perhaps I will guilt you into buying me a drink :)

    ReplyDelete