Weekend in Review

by - Sunday, September 16, 2007

Let me sum it up real quick:

1. Terps football loses
2. ND football embarrassed (again)
3. Terps soccer drops first ACC match to Boston College.

Needless to say not the best sports weekend for me. Although hey the Phils swept the Mets this weekend, which rocks and will definitely help them as the regular season ends.

Saturday was crazy busy with errands and stuff and a run just didn't happen. But today I hit the gym for Step, Abs and Weight Lifting class. Step was a solid hour of cardio and then abs, well that's pretty self-explanatory, but it's a half hour class. And then Muscle Works is an hour. So all around it was a pretty good work out day.

My internship starts tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. I'm back at the same place I was last spring. Then I'll be teaching yoga and maybe sticking around for Gliding afterwards (see a few posts back if you missed the description of Gliding).

Eagles vs. Redskins on MNF! I'm stoked!

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Nice gym workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the Eagles will redeem your weekend for ya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, that IS a pretty good workout day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the continued internship...and oh I'd love to be in your yoga class! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the game this weekend. We had a lot of fun at the game, and one of your fans actually got up and left at halftime. I have to say I felt kind of bad for him. ND was playing terrible football. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I really enjoyed it though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck resuming the internship!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yikes, hope you weren't going for the Eagles... :(

    no comment about ND football. double yikes.

    ReplyDelete