The Great Breakfast Dilemma

by - Friday, February 17, 2012

Breakfast is by far my favorite meal of the day.


I love cereal, oatmeal, pancakes and omelets. On the weekends and days I work from home, I like to make big delicious breakfasts.

But on days when I'm in the office, I have no idea what to do for breakfast.

In the past several years, I have been unable to find something that is easy to transport and prepare at my desk and keeps me full for more than a few hours.

I have tried everything you could imagine:
  • Oatmeal that I heat up in the microwave
  • Frozen breakfast sandwiches
  • Greek yogurt and fruit
  • Hard boiled eggs
Nothing seems to keep me full for longer than a few hours.

Yesterday was the absolute worst. I ate my Greek yogurt and my apple around 7:15 a.m. An hour later my stomach was growling uncontrollably and I cracked into my lunch early.

For all you working folk out there, what do you do for breakfast at the office? I'm open to any idea that's easy to transport and won't leave me starving a few hours later!

You May Also Like

0 comments