This makes me feel lazy. (And it doesn't leave me with a ton to blog about.)
But, it's supposed to be in the 60's this weekend in DC. I'm hoping I feel up to a bike ride at some point. Got to take advantage of the warm days when I can.
In light of not having anything workout-wise to share, I thought I'd share some more Friday confessions.
- My SmartTrip card (the card you need to ride the metro in DC) disappeared Tuesday night after my volleyball game. I called Metro to report it, and apparently some loser had picked it up and been using it through out the subway system. Metro froze the card account and can transfer the remaining balance on to my new card. Hope you enjoyed your free ride while it lasted, jerk.
- I have not been sleeping well this week. Monday night I tossed and turned in bed for hours. I think I finally passed out around 2 a.m.
- I tend to get realllll cranky when I don't get enough sleep.
- Our volleyball team dropped from first place to second place in the standings this week. Bummer.
- I lost power at my house this morning for no reason other than it was raining a little. It's hard to work from home without the power and the Internet so I had to go into the office. Getting ready in the dark is not fun, but I managed to find clothes that matched in my closet. So I'll count that as a victory.
- I'm starting to get really antsy for summer. I'm glad we're supposed to have nice weather this weekend. I'm so over the rain and the cold winter days.
- I bought a wetsuit yesterday. It was on crazy sale and it was actually cheaper for me to buy this one than to rent a wetsuit for the two tri's I have coming up this spring. Buying a wetsuit makes this whole triathlon thing seem very real.
What are your confessions for the week?