A Little Friday Motivation

by - Friday, March 25, 2011

Sometimes when I'm in a motivation funk, all I need to do is see the awesome fitness things other people are doing it and it rekindles my fire.

Today's bit of inspiration comes by way of Sam Tickle and the EAS Unstoppable Tour.



If you haven't heard about the Tour, it's a 30 day, 30 city, 30 sport challenge. Sam spent the month going from city to city competing in a variety of different sports. He's done everything from rugby and rock climbing to ju-jitsu and fencing. He's wrapping the whole thing up with a marathon at the end of the month.

Watching the videos of him doing all these different sports day after day, getting back out there even when he's exhausted is a nice reminder that even when I'm not totally in the mood to run, I should probably just get out there and do it.

If you're looking for a bit of motivation this week, you can check out the rest of the videos at UnstoppableTour.com.

You May Also Like

0 comments