What's Next?

by - Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Two days later, my legs are still pretty sore. It's really only my quads, which I blame completely on the hilly Frederick course.

Even though I'm not completely recovered, I'm still trying to figure out what's next.

As of right now I don't have any more races on the calendar.

There are several possibilities in the fall, but I'm not committed to any of them yet:

  • Rock N Roll Virginia Beach (Labor Day weekend)
  • Rock N Roll Philly (mid-Sept.)
  • Baltimore (mid-October)
  • Richmond (November)
  • Philadelphia Half (November, yes there are two big races in Philly two months apart)

And I'm not sure what my plans are for summer running/training. If I decide to do a fall full marathon, training would start sometime in July or August depending on the date of the race.

If I stick with half marathons, training times will vary and will be a shorter time frame.

Either way, real training won't pick up again until July.

So I'm trying to decide what to do with May and June. Look for another race? Take a break from training and focus on cross training? Get back into tennis again?

I still don't know, but I'm open to suggestions, so throw them at me!

You May Also Like

0 comments