And She's Off

by - Friday, February 05, 2010

I've schedule this to post sometime on Friday morning and hopefully by the time you are reading this I've made it to Florida.

Our wonderful Caribbean cruise leaves on Sunday, so we'll have a few days to relax in Orlando now because of the snow up in D.C. D.C. people I'm wishing you lots of luck dealing with that.

While I'm gone, I won't have much access to the Internet. Maybe a little bit on Friday and Saturday, but after Sunday I will be completely cut off. No Twitter, no Facebook, no blogging.

But don't worry, next week I have an awesome line up of guest bloggers for you and I think you will really love them.

I promise to come back with lots of wonderful pictures and stories about warm weather and delicious food.

Until then...

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. You sure picked a good weekend to get out of town and enjoy the sun.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:33 AM

    Have fun! Seems like everyone's trying to escape town before the big storm but I'm just embracing canceled plans and instead looking forward to a weekend of movies, baking and shoveling sow (aka my workout).

    Get tan and sun-happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun Jess! I will be thinking about you while I am freezing my buns off up here in the snowy midwest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an amazing trip...with no snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jess hope you have a wonderful trip. I am in FL as well. I have an idea for you to make it even more memorable. One of the last space shuttle flights launches at 4:39 a.m. EST - Sunday Feb. 7, 2010. If you get a chance you should really check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:50 PM

    Hope you made it out! love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you made it out of DC before the storm. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have fun on a long-deserved vacation!! i'm soo jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. safe and happy travels!

    ReplyDelete