Yoga questions

by - Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I normally don't post twice in one day, but I've been getting a lot of questions about yoga and yoga and running lately. I promise I will answer them soon. I'm not ignoring you.

I just wanted to throw out a quick request to everyone. If you have yoga questions for me, leave me a comment on this post and I will try to answer all of your questions in one post later this week.

OK that's it for me for today. Read below for my real post from today. :o)

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I don't have any questions. I just will NOT be ignored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering what your thoughts are on Bikram yoga? Would I better off getting a membership at a Bikram studio or a regular yoga studio??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it true that, if you do enough yoga, certain ... er ... "intimate activities" that you used to need a ... hmmm ... "partner" for will be more ... how to put this delicately? ... "self-serve"?

    I'm asking for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I was curious about bikram yoga too.

    ReplyDelete