I've been resting my knee most of the week and it seems to be starting to get better. I hope that's the case because we're going to get a warm spell this weekend and I want to get in some runs while the weather is in the 50's!
In other news, Lindsay over at Chasing the Kenyans tagged me to do the 25 Random things thingy that is floating all around the Internet. A few of my friends tagged me in notes on Facebook and I've been ignoring it/putting it off, but Resting Land doesn't leave much good post fodder, so here we go.
1. If I was a boy, my parents were going to name me Thomas. Now it's my little brother's name and they can't remember what they were going to name him if he was a girl.
2. If money weren't an issue, I would travel more often.
3. Specifically I would go to warm tropical islands by way of cruise ship.
4. I'm a morning person and it weirds out all my friends.
5. My college roommate got me hooked on country music.
6. I love that I don't have to drive to work, but still hate the commute.
7. My job works a lot with social media. So basically I get paid to go on Facebook and Twitter. I love it.
8. This is the first winter I have run semi-consistently in the cold weather.
9. I would have been more consistent if I hadn't been sick/had knee problems.
10. But it's better than other years when I would punk out and not run outside.
11. At 22, I'm the youngest person in my office.
12. I have a late birthday, so I'm a full year younger than my best friend even though we were in the same grade in school.
13. Winter is my least favorite season of the year, followed by Spring. I like Summer and Fall pretty equally.
14. I've never broken a bone, gotten stitches or had surgery of any kind (knock on wood).
15. I am terrified of needles and pass out almost every time I get a shot or have blood drawn.
16. I'm constantly tired no matter how much sleep I get.
17. It could have something to do with my low blood pressure. (98/50)
18. Or my blood sugar level, which made me have to go through diabetes screenings this summer.
19. I don't have diabetes, but I have high blood sugar and have to be careful about what I eat.
20. I'm envious of everyone who sleeps on the Metro. I'm too afraid I'll miss my stop.
21. I love running, but I love my friends more and I have a hard time blowing them off because of training.
22. My bedroom walls are still bare from the move. I want to cover them with race numbers and medals.
23. I'm going to start carrying a notebook around with me to write down all the ideas for blog posts or work videos or podcasts that I dream up at random times and then forget minutes later. (I wrote half a script for a video in my head on the walk to the Metro yesterday and couldn't remember a word of it by the time I got home.)
24. I love convincing other people to run with me. I'm currently working on my cousin, the BF, and a few friends.
25. I love when friends put their pictures up on Facebook.