Peeps, I was tagged and completely forgot about it until right now. Thanks to Teacherwoman and Molly for the tag.
Ok so here we go:
Link to the person who tagged you. (See above for mine)
Post the rules on your blog.
Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.
Seven random things about me:
1. When people from my new job ask me where I'm from, I accidentally say Maryland all the time even though I only went to school there and am actually from Allentown.
2. I absolutely hate when people that I'm supposed to interview for stories don't call me back. It stresses me out. (P.S. I'm a journalist)
3. The lady that I rent a room from has two dogs and a cat. I have never had pets before this unless you count a few goldfish and a hamster.
4. I've never broken a bone/had surgery, which is a good thing because I have serious needle-phobia.
5. I love to dance to really bad hip hop music at the bar, even though I look ridiculous doing it.
6. The beach is my favorite place in the entire world. One day I hope to own a beach house somewhere.
7. I'm really environmentally conscious, but I'm not sure I'd call myself a tree hugger.
So there are my seven random facts. And now I tag:
In other news, got in 35 minutes at 5.5 mph on the treadmill this morning. Nothing really exciting to comment on. Can't wait until we move the clocks up so we get some longer days and some outside runs.