A Positive Spin

by - Monday, July 30, 2007

First and foremost, thank you so much to everyone for their comments on my last post. It's so great to hear all your advice and support when I have an off day.

I do have a sports massage scheduled for Wed. so I'm hoping that will help things.

And as far as picking myself back up again, I had thought about trying the nine miles again on Saturday. But Saturday morning, I didn't want to risk hurting myself. So instead I hit the gym for an hour of cycling. It had to be better than nothing.

I had another run planned for today, but I was just absolutely exhausted this morning and turned off the alarm and went back to bed.

I've got kickboxing slated for tomorrow and a run planned for Wed. morning before my massage appointment. But if Wed's run doesn't go great, I'm not going to be too upset. I think the massage is really going to help things loosen up.

I head back home tomorrow night and then have a crazy few days before leaving for vacation so my blogging my be a bit erratic. I'm going to try to post and try to keep as up-to-date with everyone as a I can. I should be able to do a decent job until Friday, after that no promises because I don't think I will have access to a computer when we're down at the beach.

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Have a safe trip, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the beach! I've heard a mile run in the sand is worth two on the street....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great time at the beach. Throwing all those cross training days into your schedule is awesome, just be fully aware of what they do to your body. You are such an inspirational athlete. Keep up the great work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey.. i missed out on your earlier post. dont worry, off days happen. another thing that may help is using the sauna once a week. I specially like stretching my legs out on the sauna bench.
    enjoy the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohhh sports massage! That sounds awesome!! Have a great time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the beach!?! i don't feel bad for you anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:16 PM

    Enjoy your vacation! No need to be on the computer while you relax. I hope the massage helps!

    ReplyDelete