Last Day of Classes = Party Time

by - Thursday, May 10, 2007

Well sort of. I still have finals to get through....but still the last day of class always calls for a minor celebration -- dinner with the gang followed by The Office.

I'm sort of intrigued by this new show on ABC, Traveler. It's about the two guys who are framed for blowing up a museum. Interesting. It was a sneak preview tonight and the real series doesn't start until May 30.

As far as today's workout of running vs. cross-training....decided to go with the cross training because I'm going to go for six miles tomorrow morning. I know a long run on Friday is a bit different, but I have softball Saturday and don't want to keep slacking on my long runs.

I'm really really glad to be done with class and I'm so looking forward to the end of the semester when finals are over and I leave for the beach for a week. Here's what's standing in the way: 1 film final on Monday (I'm taking the class pass/fail and therefore am not concerned as long as I get a D in the class I still get credit and it doesn't affect my GPA) 1 psychology final on Thursday (I need a 77 on the final to pull an A in the class, but her tests are tricky because their are short answers, which requires a lot of memorization, studying for this will suck), 1 take home law final due Thursday (these tests take at least 6 hours to complete and our teacher grades extremely tough. I love the class and the teacher and I'm borderline A/B sooooo unfortunately I will be spending a lot of time on that one). So really it's not too bad.

I just want it to be done so I can go to the beach. My friends and I got a house in Rehoboth and we're going for the week to relax and unwind after finals before all of our summer internships start. I'm looking forward to getting in some nice runs in a different setting. I love running in beach towns there's always so much cool stuff to look at. So that will definitely spice things up a bit!

Just one more week left. I can totally make it!

You May Also Like

0 comments