by - Sunday, February 11, 2007

Whooo Maryland vs. Duke tonight. 5 p.m. Fox Sports Net. Let's go Terps!

In other news, we're expecting some snow in these parts this week, which would be sweet if we got out of class on Tuesday or maybe had a delay. (Come on ice-y roads and Maryland people being paranoid and not able to handle snow!)

It's still been to freezing for me to get outside to run. So I've been sticking to my indoor workouts. I teach kickboxing on Mondays and then do various other forms of yoga, step, and strength training the rest of the week. I'm hoping in the next week or so the temps will start to warm up a little bit (I'd take mid-30's) so that I can get outside.

My friend just told me she'd really like to run a 5K this spring so I've been hitting up Active.com to look for races in the area. We're thinking perhaps "The Keep Your Colon Rollin'" 5k in Hungtintown, MD. (She liked it a lot because we'd get sweet shirts lol).

Anyway, nothing else too exciting from these parts. So excited about the game tonight!!! Everyone should watch! :o)

GO TERPS!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. So much to say:

    1) First of all....go MARYLAND! I can't stand DUKE. Grrr...

    2) I love how places that don't usually get much snow cancel at the first glance of slippery roads....I am actually jealous!

    3) Awesome to hear your friend wants to join you in a 5K! How much fun will that be! Plus,... the free T's are enough motivation for me! Nice to know I am not the only one that likes collecting those!

    4) the name of that race just sound so silly! I am sure you will have a blast!

    5) P.S....did I say I was rootin' for Maryland? Yeah, thought so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the TERPS! wahoo!

    ReplyDelete