by - Thursday, November 30, 2006

I promise I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. I've just been bogged down in tons of work (real big shocker there) as the semester comes to a close.

I haven't run in what feels like ages, mainly because it's dark by the time I get out of class. It's not like I haven't been doing anything though. I've still been getting to the gym. I'm not just sitting around on my butt. But I do miss having the time to run. The shorter days make it really tough when I have to be at class at 8 in the morning and don't get out until 5 p.m.

I mean I guess I could run on the treadmills at the gym, but that's so much more boring and monotonous than taking a kickboxing class or something like that.

I"ve also become a HUGE fan of yoga for cross-training. I am absolutely in love with it.

I'm so looking forward to the end of this semester and semester break when I will have time to run during the daylight hours! I'm not done until Dec. 20 though. So until then I guess I'll be sticking to my gym workouts.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Anonymous8:12 PM

    Hang in there. The end is getting closer than you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I will be so excited when I am done in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete